CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

supper/dinner

This is a very short blog in respose to Hila's blog on Monday (March 31). So I have done more research on this issue on the breakfast/lunch/SUPPER. My husband agrees with Hila. I am ashamed to say in church this past Sunday I was telling him about the "disagreement" that Hila and some other people were having about this issue on eating times. The reason I told him about it is that I saw in the bulletin where the SUPPER menu and prices were listed. He said it was breakfast/lunch/dinner. I expect him to disagree with me, he always does. I could say that the flowers are yellow. He would say gold. That's just my Jeremy. However I will over-rule him because I can and this is My blog. So. That is that and this is this. My eyes are itching (they are mowing the grass for the 2nd here at the library). I also have to do some other things around here so talk to yall guys soon, maybe over supper some time.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Nilla said...

Haha!!! So hilarious! And go Jeremy! I knew your husband was cool... I just didn't know why :). Hee-haw. :) :) :). Loveya girlie! Oh, and if you want your vote to count, you'll have to vote on my blog ;).