CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

been a~while

Ok so it's been a long time....actually almost a year since I have done anything with this stuff. I have been busy being a mommy to a pre-teen boy and a prissy 7 year old girl. Ontop of that I work and hardly have time to sleep at night! But, this year I plan to make more me time. I PLAN on that anyways. haha. If things don't get done, they just won't get done.
Just for the record it is really cold here in Alabama. It's been a while since the pond in my backyard has frozen. It was frozen this morning!
This year I have started weight watchers. I am not going to any meetings where you have to talk to other people about crap like that. I just bought the materials online and I am doing it by myself . So far...I have lost like 5 lbs this week, which is great. My goal is to loose 30 lbs by my birthday ( April 3). I think I can do it. I will be 29 this year and I know the older you get, the harder it is to loose weight. The program is really simple once you get the hang of it. You don't have to starve yourself. I have come to realize that cokes are BAD. I had become a coke addict. If you drink one of those a day, then you can gain like 15 lbs a year. That's alot. I haven't had a coke in like 3 1/2 weeks.....except for when Julia-ann and I were at the mall this past week buying books at Walden's. It was really hot in the mall and she had to go to the bathroom and I had to go get something to drink. We went by chick-fil-a and I got 1-regular coke. You know after you stop drinking those, they taste different when you do drink one. Anyway...I can do this. I will do this. When you have to write what you are eating down, it adds up and you realize what all you have been shoving down your throat. I eat a lot of salads lately. However those can be scarry too. Yah just gotta lay off all those toppings. Which sucks too.

1 comments:

Nilla said...

Woohoo!! So glad to find you in bloggy-land again :). Hahaha...

I've never tried weight watchers. I'm glad you're seeing results like that! It helps to stick with something when you see results :). And so I wish you tons of luck! And I also hope you are able to make time for blogging this year :). I look forward to keeping up with you this way :)!