CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Snot and all

Don't you just love this title???
Today was great. I have been sick for the past 3 weeks or so. I have been coughing and that has pretty much been it. It turned into a respiratory infection. Now, I can't breathe. I think I have a sinus infection ontop of everything. YaH. Jeremy said he loved me snot and all. Here's what it would look like if someone were to pinch my nose......enjoy this pic
Wasn't that awesome great. Thought yall would enjoy that.
I didn't have to cook tonight or get dressed to even go get anything. We have this wonderful meat market in Malvern and Jeremy went there today and got a slab of ribs that had been smoked all day. Ahhh it was so wonderful. It's a good thing it isn't the new year yet. It won't go against my diet. Haha. I think I have gained like 10 pounds in the last week. Between those chocolate things Hila made and the crack cookies ( sand tarts y'all...those things are so good I swear the white powdered sugar on top is crack even though I have never had crack and never will...drugs are bad ...mmmkay? ) Jeremy's aunt made I think 10 pounds sounds about right. I have dusted off the ole AB lounger and will be getting on it in the mornings after the kids get on the bus. That is IF I don't fall asleep in it. Last year I was able to loose about 15 pounds in about 3 months. I didn't diet much, just exercised some. My goal this year is to loose about 25 pounds. mmmmmhuh. That's the plan. I gained it all back over this past summer. You wouldn't believe the strees it is planning a Summer Library Reading Program all by yourself. Lots of coke drinking and burger gulping to get that bad boy planned. This year is different. I have already got one person lined up...wooooohooo.

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Okay, that pic is disgusting!!! You are hilarious :).

Nilla said...

Okay, totally awesome how you changed your blog! How'd you do that??? Obviously you DON'T need my help with anything!!!