CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Captain Crunch...with berries

All I have this morning is...nothing. That's pretty much. I went home last night, heated up some stew I had in the freezer and took a shower. I then layed in my cozy bed until about 10pm and finally went to sleep around 11 last night. I didn't feel like getting up thins morning, so I didn't at my usual time. I then took a diet dr. pepper out of the fridge and got my kellogg's cereal bowl and filled it full with some captain crunch berries and drove to work eating them, withou milk! Yes, I look and feel like crap. And don't really care. Oh well.


Captain Crunch

4 comments:

Nilla said...

I love Captain Crunch! I like the crunch berries okay, but I don't HAVE to have them. I can be happy with just plain old Captain Crunch :).

Kristin said...

Nope the peanut butter ones are actually better. Have ya tried em'?

Nilla said...

If I have, they have not made an impression on me :).

Kristin said...

well you just need to crunchitized!