CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ghettolicious

Goodmorning...it's so great to be out in this froggy weather. Yeah I know I put froggy. Ok so this one is quick....I'm a work but I ha dto say this. Instead of emailing it to one person all both people who read this can read it. haha. ok so for starters don't buy the Nantze springs flovored water that is flavored with grapefruit. The berry one is great and taste like kool-aid. However, the grapefruit tastes like sweat smells. If ya get what I'm talkin bout. blaerrrah. Just made that one up. That's how it makes ya feel.
Ok so I am on my way into work today and I see the early 90s ccar. It's a crown vic. I think like the old DPD cops cars were. I think that is what this one was. Yeah why do people buys those anyway? Because those have like 1/2 million miles on them when they get rid of em. But to the point...ok so this one was black wtih the spinners...yeahhhh son. yeah son. hehe. :) Yeah white people drive em too so it ain't racist. So this particualr one is black, spnners and says magnum condoms sign on the door????? I didn't see who was drivin, but I beat it was some skinny white boy with his panst pulled almost down to his knees. It had a magnum condom logo on on the side of the door. It also had a 22" on the side of the back window. I am also thinking...why?




I had , well Jeremy had my windows tinted last summer and tint spectru did it. They put their logo on the bottom of the back window.Drove me crazy. I had no idea they were gonna do it. The good thing is I can't see it when I am driving. It sits below the trunk line. My tint is legal. I think it's like 35%. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that is the legal percent. I forget the njumbers but I think it was like 35 something. Whatever. You don't see me with lilke a sticker on my window with 35% in gold metalic stickers do ya? OK so it someone can tell me why they find it necessary to do this...I'd preciate it...yeah son. yeah. hehe. Thats like one of us taking our first car (yeah we all had the hoopty...esp. me) and puttin spinners on them and deckin em out. Can yall magine the old cavalier with spinners and fear this across the hood. That's ghettolicious. Some people spend more on the tires than the actual car cost. Oh and don't forget the black smoke that shoots out every time they give it gas. Change the dadgum oil! Oh and see I am not racist. I have/had a friend that had a white lincoln navigator that had the 22" on the side window. Yeap...she's white. I say..had bc I hardly ever see her due to the fact she works alot. I woudl ask her why, but then again I never see her and she got rid of it. She now drives a sheila van (inside joke but most of you know what that is)
I have no idea what my deal is this morning. I think it's these energy pills I am on and the energy waters. Again...don't waste your money on the grapefruit one. Just save your $1 and go run some laps somewhere, then stop, and lick your arm. You'll get the same taste...

4 comments:

Nilla said...

Then stop and lick your arm? That's so gross. And love the Sheila van comment ;).

Kristin said...

Well that is what it tastes like. I am gonna buy you one when I come up there...or I'll bring you one. You'll see.

Nilla said...

Why would you do that? And what makes you think I'd try it after you've told me this? This would be the equivalent to Julie and the STANK smell (I'll have to blog that sometime soon). I mean, if someone you trust has just told you that something tastes like sweat (or smells like really bad BO), why would you feel the need to test it out yourself? I personally don't feel inclined to try your yummy sweat drink :). So, just save yourself that $1 :). Loveya!

Kristin said...

Are ya sure. I still have one in the fridge. It has your name on it. Julie and THE STANK. Ummmm, WOW. not stink, but stank. ok so WOW again