CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Ok forgot about something. After reading Hila's blog yesterday on the squeaky bed and funny roomates, I went ot lunch. I was driving around and saw this sign. Usually I wouldn't think anything about it. However, after reading her blog....I guess I turned 16 again and started laughing. OK you guys have seen these around town and they apparently have them in other cities besides Dothan. oK Hila this is totally not nice, but would solve your problem with ah....the noisy neighbor, I am gonna steal you one of these sign...not in Dothan cause that would be dumb, but somewhere else. I will bring you said sign and you can put it in their hallway. Hah. Yeah I am prolly not gonna do that, but it would be cool. I can explain that to my hubby as I call him from jail. I got arrested for stealing a "speed Hump" sign. Imagine telling that one to my grandkids.











This is not the one I saw yesterday due to that fact I never have my camera when I need it. I have become lazy in that matter. However this is is the sign I am talking about. hehehahaha

Good day to all

4 comments:

Nilla said...

Oh my gosh. I laughed soooo hard! You 27-year-old-with-a- 16-year-old's-dirty-mind Children's Librarian!!! (Aren't you supposed to be prim and proper and strict and mean to be a librarian :)!?!). Oh, and I told you you'd get addicted to blogging :). Loveya!

Kristin said...

yeah but it's funny ain't it.

Nilla said...

Yeah, it's beyond funny. I seriously cracked up.

juliebean said...

you are both crazy!