CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 18, 2008

a ME day.

Well I was off yesterday and that was great. I went shopping! All by myself. I got to go into any store I wanted to. I didn't have to hear, "mom, I wanna go to the toy store", or "I'm hungry", or "I wanna go home". It is so nice to go wherever you wanna go. So, I started out by going to Wal*mart to buy some dog food. My dogs are getting so big. They are 9 months now.



Then I went to Jeffers and bought them some shampoo and some bones. Next I went to Graceville to the outlet mall and bought some clothes for me and then the kids. Got me some really cool pants. By this time it was around 11 am and I went to the mall. I went to my favorite store (aeropostle) and bought some more pants so I could wear them to work. You all know we can't wear jeans except for the last Friday of the month. We have to wear them with a library t-shirt. Which is cool. However, some people at work (not naming names) get away with wearing jeans and nothing is ever said. It's mostly the old people. Haha. I am the youngest person there. hehe. If I were to wear jeans, I would be in the next satff meeting on the following Tuesday. so...shout out to all you old people. So anyway, I am at the mall and I got me some Chinese food. I always get a fortune cookie just to se how loud I can laugh at it. Ok, mine yesterday said that I will travel to many countries in my liftime. This is esp. funny because I do not see myself traveling to any country bc I will no go without Jeremy and he does not travel. Soooo, that was a crock of bull fortune. I then went to Target were I bought some more clothes for the kids for next winter. I do this ever January and February bc I can get them cheaper and I have 2 kids to buy for. I can't believe how expensice children's clothes are. Why would I spend $40 for a pair of pants my daughter would wear for maybe 3 months. I wouldn't even spend that kind of money for my pants. Ok anyway, then I came home and took a 2 hour nap. That was the best part of the day. I didn't even cook yesterday. I warmed up some Papa John's pizza from the night before for the kids and Jeremy had Brunswick stew. It was an awesome day.
Today was crappy. I had to go back to work. However, Julie came by and saw me at the library. That was great. I didn't get to spend much time with here though. I wish I could have. I had a sales rep. come by....blah. He stayed for 2 hours. Dang my keyboard is dusty. Just thought yall should know. I wish we could have talked more.

4 comments:

Nilla said...

wow! You got a lot accomplished in one day. Oh, and I totally love the fortune cookie. Quite a fortune, huh :)? "Why would I want to go to (insert country, city, state HERE)? I didn't leave anything there."

Kristin said...

Yeah that is toatally what Jeremy says. haha.

juliebean said...

Next time we will leave the kids at home and go out just us!

Kristin said...

That sounds really great