CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

mmmmmm.....yEah

Ok just for starters.....this is a pissy blog. No, it's not "red flag" week....I just went to Wal*mart after I got off work today. Ok, it rained practically all day today in Dothan. It was also very very cold. err. Why is it that when it rains, people have to get up really early and take their children to the library? Just a thought. When I am at home and it is raining, I don't wanna take my children anywhere. I hate getting out in the rain. I just wanna watch a movie when it is raing in the winter. Just sucks. Anyway....today it was so busy. I think if you take Monday-Friday of this week, it still wouldn't equal to the amount of ppl in the library. Don't get me wrong, I think it is good for ppl to come to the library...it's good for everyone all around. JUST NOT WHEN IT IS RAINING PEOPLE!!!! Also everyone puts their books in the Piece of Crap-ola thing they call the book drop and we get about $100 of books damaged and it's ALWAYS the bestsellers that get damaged. Ugh! Y'all know what I am talkin about...everyone who reads this has worked at that library. Hah. I love my job, just sometimes not the people. OK, so it rained todaya nd everyone brought their coughing kids into the library and they touched EVERYTHING. So, ontop of me probably being sick...ohhh, sometime in the next 2 days I decided to go to Walmart after work to get some stuff to make chili tonight. I hate going there but somehow always end up there about 2-3 times a week. It just happens. Ok so for the record, any woman/girl/heffer/whatever who is out in public should always wear a bra. Gross. I don't even wanna describe the woman I saw tonight. Talkin about things that make you go Bluah! Don't you hate when your in walmart...yeah that is usually where it happens you know it is, and there is this 300 pound woman in stretch pants and a t-shirt that is 2 sizes too big (usually with holes in it) and she isn't wearing a bra. Did they miss that lesson in Health class? Geees. Ok then there are the ppl who can't count how many items that are in their buggy obviously and are in the 20 items or less line. Soooo all the lines are backed up. Ok so I am in the self check out line( I love those) and this couple is infront of me. They have no people food. By this I mean they have a buggy full of pet treats/food/toys/crap/etc. I began to think these people owned a zoo. They took 1 piece out at a time......look at it........find the b-code.......try to scan it.......then it actually scans......look at it again.......then put it ever so daintily in the bag like it's a dozen eggs. Dangit! So I stood there for like 30 minutes. Errrr . To top all of that wonder experience off. I forgot where I parked as usualy.
OK so on the ride home I am listend to the radio. I guess I should say flippin thru the stations. I pass by one station and they say, "after this,we will be right back with our Retro 90s tunes". WHAT. Since when was the 90s retro? Crap I am gettin old.
So, now that I have rambled on why my chili was cooking, it is now done. I will sit down with the hubby and watch Office Space. That's a great way to end a great work day. mmmmm yeaaah.

3 comments:

juliebean said...

Ok, this made me laugh! U are so right about the bra thing, what are some women thinking? It is always big momma's that do it too. Yuck. I remember those library days....... by the way, I like the name of your blog. How can they call the 90's retro?

Nilla said...

My personal favorite thing you said was that everyone who reads this blog has worked at HLML. Not likely since it looks like the Wisconsin person has looked today :). But I enjoyed the comment anyway :). And yeah, this totally cracks me up :).

Nilla said...

Kristin, if you want your map to stay on the front page, you have to put it in a "new page element." Then move it over to above the post stuff. Just FYI :).