CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

rep. week

Well, I guess this week is officially rep. week. I had book rep. this past Monday. I had one today and I will have another one Friday afternoon. I will post another blog maybe this afternoon, but I have just been so busy and today I only get a 30 minute lunch break. That sucks bc right after lunch is storyhour. Don't get me wrong, I love story hour but It's so cold in this building and very cold back in the back. Gotta go eat lunch, Julia-ann is here.

5 comments:

Nilla said...

Woohoo! A new post. I guess nagging DOES work ;). Haha, I'm kidding. But you can know you have a faithful blog-reader in me :). Hope you had a good lunch! And don't turn into an ice cube back in the "community room".

Nilla said...

Oh, and totally love the new title... That is new, right?

Nilla said...

Like the quote thing! Especially the one up right now: "Yeah, we laugh way too hard and act too immature, but I wouldn't have it any other way." Haha. Could there be a better description of our Rainbow Brite adventures?

Nilla said...

Love the new stuff! And the new background! The snack thing really cracks me up. Especially your in-depth explanation about golden flake cheese puffs. Too hilarious :).

A. Love said...

Hey girl- Just wanted to let you know that I've been blog-stalking you! You need to post more often so I have something to do in the afternoons!